Selection of extracts from recent compositions:
- Crossing Green - Clip East / West Fusion Chamber Ensemble 0:26
- One Before Zero Oratorio - Clip 2 Choirs, Orchestra & Vocal Soloists 1:36
- Three States at Play - Clip Solo Violin 0:58
- Vanon - Clip Brass Ensemble 1:12
- String Sinfonia - Clip String Ensemble 0:25
- White Knight - Clip Voice & Piano 2:21
- Siksika Viola Concerto - Clip Chamber Orchestra 1:56
- Miyabi Violin Concerto - Clip Symphony Orchestra 1:32
Browse Benjamin’s Compositions / CDs:
“Calefaction” (meaning the act of heating) – A new piece for French Horn Sextet by Benjamin Ellin (September 2020).
Performed by Mark Almond
Ellin’s ‘Ahtsimoishkaan’ for 4 sections of violas featuring viola soloists Rivka Golani, Peter Barsony and Martina Joy Peter. Conducted by Nic Pendlebury in a collaborative concert with students from London’s Trinity College of Music (London), Liszt Academy (Hungary) & the University of Music and Performing Arts (Graz) performing music inspired by and honouring the Blackfoot First Nations people of Canada.
‘The White Crucifixion’ for solo viola & strings performed by Grigory Tsyganov with Ellin conducting in September 2019, Moscow.
‘Grigory Tsyganov (viola) & Alexis Roman (flute) perform Ellin’s ‘Baker Reflections’
Joseph Alessi, Ekaterinburg Philharmonic – Pandora Trombone Concert (1st mvt) by Benjamin Ellin (Ellin conducting):
BBC World News Interview ahead of Ellin’s ‘Miyabi’ Violin Concerto World Premiere with the Philharmonia Orchestra:
Clip of Ellin conducting Orchestre de Montpellier in Pergolesi Stabat Mater:
Clip of Ellin conducting Tafahum (East / West Fusion ensemble) in a performance of ‘Louou’ on YouTube:
Ellin conducts the Slaithwaite Philharmonic Orchestra in a performance of Mahler 2 on YouTube: